20 Ways To Say �I Love You

1. �If my heart were a baked potato, I�d serve it to you with extra butter and sour cream.�
2. �Your terrible personality isn�t so terrible after a few drinks and even when I sober up, it�s not as terrible as everyone says.�
3. �I�d shave my entire body with a dull, rusty razor blade and take a vinegar bath for you.�
4. �I am rubber, you are glue, any feelings you have for me bounce off and stick to you. Ironically, I feel the same way.�
5. �The other day I saw this little girl day drop her whole ice cream cone on the ground and start bawling. After I stopped laughing, I thought, �I�m the same way when you don�t call when you say you will.�
6. �I saw you in the morning, on the toilet, and I didn�t run screaming. So there.�
7. �Hug me. If you let go -- you lose.�
8. �Umm� like� you and me? Yeah. You and me.�
9. �You are to me what an eye patch and parrot is to a pirate.�
10. �You are the hole in my donut.�
11. �I am the pork, you are the beans.�
12. �You make me want to vomit little chocolate hearts.�
13. �You are my personal parachute.�
14. �If you were a margarita, I�d drink you by the bucket.�
15. �I really like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like you.�
16. �If I had my junior high dance to do all over again, I�d lean against the far wall, stare at you, and hate myself for not asking you if you liked the punch.�
17. �I don�t love you. I merely enjoy tolerating your existence immensely.�
18. �I�ll still want to have sex with you even when you�re old, fat, and ugly.�
19. �You had me at �Stop following me�.�
20. �Your farts smell like vanilla.�

No comments:

Post a Comment

အၾကံေပးၾကည့္ပါလား.......